Pysche Sheets and Timeline and 6th Event decision

When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters The dates for most of these questions are listed in the Meet Info: www.usms.org/.../scnats18meetinfo Sixth event decision was due today (6th event will be dropped). Off the top of my head, I think the last time the sixth event was dropped was 2016 Summer Nationals (Portland). Psych sheets around April 16. Timeline will be posted on April 25. Jeff Roddin
  • When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters The dates for most of these questions are listed in the Meet Info: www.usms.org/.../scnats18meetinfo Sixth event decision was due today (6th event will be dropped). Off the top of my head, I think the last time the sixth event was dropped was 2016 Summer Nationals (Portland). Psych sheets around April 16. Timeline will be posted on April 25. Jeff Roddin
Children
No Data