2018 Spring Nationals SCY vs SCM

There is a question of whether to have 2018 Nats in Indy SCY or SCM. What do you think?
Parents
  • It's good to see the idea of changing nationals to SCM at least being considered. We need to break out of our America-centered bubble and admit that SCY is an anachronism, quaint but increasingly meaningless. For me the more important reason is that there are far more options for fast SCY meets in good pools than for SCM meets. I would have gone to Indy as a SCM meet. But as a yards meet, I don't see it as a significant improvement over the fast zone meet that is within driving distance.
  • It's good to see the idea of changing nationals to SCM at least being considered. We need to break out of our America-centered bubble and admit that SCY is an anachronism, quaint but increasingly meaningless. For me the more important reason is that there are far more options for fast SCY meets in good pools than for SCM meets. I would have gone to Indy as a SCM meet. But as a yards meet, I don't see it as a significant improvement over the fast zone meet that is within driving distance.
Children
No Data