2017 short course nationals in Riverside, California

Former Member
Former Member
Hey guys, enjoying reading the forum here today. I've recently came out of swimming retirement and started training again in the pool. More so just to get back in and stay in shape doing something I enjoy. I'd like to set a goal to qualify for riverside but I cant find the qualifying times needed. I swam for a few months (3) back in 2015 and qualified in a few swims but from what I've read the qualifying standard changes yearly. Also, as the meet gets closer will they post more info, accommodations, etc., Lastly, what can I expect at a nationals meet? Is it laid back and social or super competitive? Definitely looking at the trip as a mini get away and enjoying myself with the wife. Thanks in advance, looking to get most info I can. Nathan Stuart 32 Jacksonville Beach, FL
Parents
  • Thanks for the list! Can you comment generally on the Corona or Moreno Valley areas? Those seem to be the other two areas with quite a few hotels. Kirk, I wouldn't be too concerned that the listed hotels are already booked. This just means that the discounted rooms are sold out. I booked at one of these hotels (Hyatt Place) several days ago for a very small amount over the discounted rate.
  • Thanks for the list! Can you comment generally on the Corona or Moreno Valley areas? Those seem to be the other two areas with quite a few hotels. Kirk, I wouldn't be too concerned that the listed hotels are already booked. This just means that the discounted rooms are sold out. I booked at one of these hotels (Hyatt Place) several days ago for a very small amount over the discounted rate.
Children
No Data