2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • I have been traveling and one of my team mates helped me out by taking care of this. We have rooms but apparently we are now 30 minutes away from the aspire which was why I booked early and booked close. Oh well, it could have been worse and the positive is there are rooms still available. I have one team mate who found out today She has lost her room also and I wonder who else has yet to be notified. I understand these things can happen and I unfortunately had a similar thing happen at worlds in Montreal last year and everything worked out....I am staying positive and putting this down to, these things can happen. Apparently the Spire people were very appogetic and very helpful!
  • I have been traveling and one of my team mates helped me out by taking care of this. We have rooms but apparently we are now 30 minutes away from the aspire which was why I booked early and booked close. Oh well, it could have been worse and the positive is there are rooms still available. I have one team mate who found out today She has lost her room also and I wonder who else has yet to be notified. I understand these things can happen and I unfortunately had a similar thing happen at worlds in Montreal last year and everything worked out....I am staying positive and putting this down to, these things can happen. Apparently the Spire people were very appogetic and very helpful!
Children
No Data