2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • Mike from Spire is calling everyone who has been affected personally. He is bending over backwards to make things right. I apologize for my panic earlier, :chillpill: but I'm sure you all understand. I thought I was being smart, booking a hotel in January (5 minutes away) and now we will be in a nicer hotel, but it's 30 minutes away from the venue. :badday:
  • Mike from Spire is calling everyone who has been affected personally. He is bending over backwards to make things right. I apologize for my panic earlier, :chillpill: but I'm sure you all understand. I thought I was being smart, booking a hotel in January (5 minutes away) and now we will be in a nicer hotel, but it's 30 minutes away from the venue. :badday:
Children
No Data