2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • This really sucks and and email should be sent to everyone attending this meet.:bitching: I did not get such a notification, but having seen this post decided to call the Holiday Inn to confirm my reservation. They don't have it!!! I made my reservation January 27 to avoid this headache. :censor: I am now waiting for the manager to call me back. We are a week out. What are we supposed to do???? Edit: My teammate just checked on his reservation and is without a room too. I suspect a giant disaster is in the making. Omg are you serious?!? This is a huge issue
  • This really sucks and and email should be sent to everyone attending this meet.:bitching: I did not get such a notification, but having seen this post decided to call the Holiday Inn to confirm my reservation. They don't have it!!! I made my reservation January 27 to avoid this headache. :censor: I am now waiting for the manager to call me back. We are a week out. What are we supposed to do???? Edit: My teammate just checked on his reservation and is without a room too. I suspect a giant disaster is in the making. Omg are you serious?!? This is a huge issue
Children
No Data