2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • The 50s and 100s will be preseeded, with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. All 200 and 400 meter events will be deck-seeded, with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. The 800 and 1500 freestyles will be deck-seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, men and women separate. Therefore all events 200 meters and longer will be deck-seeded and require positive check-in. The men’s heats will precede women’s heats for each event (except the 400 freestyle, which will be on separate days). The estimated timeline will be posted next week. But in summary, the meet is expected to end each day approximately as follows: Thurs: 5:00pm Fri: 5:00pm Sat: 5:45pm Sun: 4:15pm Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee
  • The 50s and 100s will be preseeded, with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. All 200 and 400 meter events will be deck-seeded, with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. The 800 and 1500 freestyles will be deck-seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, men and women separate. Therefore all events 200 meters and longer will be deck-seeded and require positive check-in. The men’s heats will precede women’s heats for each event (except the 400 freestyle, which will be on separate days). The estimated timeline will be posted next week. But in summary, the meet is expected to end each day approximately as follows: Thurs: 5:00pm Fri: 5:00pm Sat: 5:45pm Sun: 4:15pm Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee
Children
No Data