2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • dear Mr. McRibs, i offered you a fantastic alternative to cleveland, but oh no you poopooed that idea too. so enjoy a summer meet inside...at least the sun wont blind you on backstroke. Arnie and i will be going all "get to da choppa!" via Commando -> www.imdb.com/.../ i know it's easy to blame others but Colombia and Russia were no goes before I even asked. Enjoy the trip and have a great meet. Say hi to Arnie and I genuinely hope "You'll be back".
  • dear Mr. McRibs, i offered you a fantastic alternative to cleveland, but oh no you poopooed that idea too. so enjoy a summer meet inside...at least the sun wont blind you on backstroke. Arnie and i will be going all "get to da choppa!" via Commando -> www.imdb.com/.../ i know it's easy to blame others but Colombia and Russia were no goes before I even asked. Enjoy the trip and have a great meet. Say hi to Arnie and I genuinely hope "You'll be back".
Children
No Data