2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • A few tips for those attending Nationals in Ohio: We were just in Cleveland on a road trip stop on the way up to Niagara Falls, Canada. Our only reason for stopping in Cleveland was to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. We went to the West Side Market in the morning and spent the remainder of the day at the Hall. I highly recommend both, especially the Hall if you are a rock fan like I am. We spent almost six hours there, and enjoyed every minute of it! Make sure to save a day after competition to make the 35 minute drive from Spire to downtown Cleveland. Hit the West Side Market in the morning and spend the remainder of the day at the Hall. It was very cool! :wiggle:
  • A few tips for those attending Nationals in Ohio: We were just in Cleveland on a road trip stop on the way up to Niagara Falls, Canada. Our only reason for stopping in Cleveland was to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. We went to the West Side Market in the morning and spent the remainder of the day at the Hall. I highly recommend both, especially the Hall if you are a rock fan like I am. We spent almost six hours there, and enjoyed every minute of it! Make sure to save a day after competition to make the 35 minute drive from Spire to downtown Cleveland. Hit the West Side Market in the morning and spend the remainder of the day at the Hall. It was very cool! :wiggle:
Children
No Data