2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Correct, the closing date will remain July 6. I apologize for the delay in opening registration for this meet. We do not cap entries nor close out events, so please be patient until the system is available. Here are some useless facts related to past entries: Santa Clara had 2249 swimmers entered in 2014 Spring Nationals. Over 800 swimmers, or more than a third, entered in the last 2 days. It took 5 weeks from entries opening to reach 800 swimmers. Mr. Roddin, Thank you for all your hard work. We greatly appreciate all your efforts. Wookiee
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Correct, the closing date will remain July 6. I apologize for the delay in opening registration for this meet. We do not cap entries nor close out events, so please be patient until the system is available. Here are some useless facts related to past entries: Santa Clara had 2249 swimmers entered in 2014 Spring Nationals. Over 800 swimmers, or more than a third, entered in the last 2 days. It took 5 weeks from entries opening to reach 800 swimmers. Mr. Roddin, Thank you for all your hard work. We greatly appreciate all your efforts. Wookiee
Children
No Data