2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • When is the entry deadline? I don't see it posted anywhere. Thank you In the most recent SWIMMER magazine, it says: "Registration will open no later than May 15, 2015, and will close at midnight EDT on July 6, 2015." But it's now the 18th of May and registration still isn't open yet. I'm guessing that the closing date of July 6th will remain the same though.
  • When is the entry deadline? I don't see it posted anywhere. Thank you In the most recent SWIMMER magazine, it says: "Registration will open no later than May 15, 2015, and will close at midnight EDT on July 6, 2015." But it's now the 18th of May and registration still isn't open yet. I'm guessing that the closing date of July 6th will remain the same though.
Children
No Data