2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • I must have missed the Swimmer profile/preview. :thewave: Have you received your May/June SWIMMER magazine yet? I haven't gotten mine yet. Funny thing was I had just went looking for when it would be released and found that article I linked to right before you made your post :)
  • I must have missed the Swimmer profile/preview. :thewave: Have you received your May/June SWIMMER magazine yet? I haven't gotten mine yet. Funny thing was I had just went looking for when it would be released and found that article I linked to right before you made your post :)
Children
No Data