Seeking Interview Subjects (Competitors in Spring Nationals)

I would like to interview several people (competing in Spring Nationals) who have experienced major improvements in their times over the past year or two willing to share what has most contributed to their burst of speed (video analysis, increased yardage, better quality workouts, coaching, diet, etc.). If you would like to participate, please send an email to me at susan@corazondeloro.com I look forward to hearing from you.
Parents
  • Here is an idea for a future article: "What's your reason?" or maybe just "Unfinished business?" Seems to me a lot of people got back into competitive swimming as a result of not quite accomplishing what they had hoped when they were younger. This does not apply to everybody (e.g. I don't think Matt Biondi came to masters because he didn't fulfill his swimming goals, and some are truly doing it for their health). But it seems to me a lot of people may have a story to tell on why they are still competing. Jeff Jeff, I really like this suggestion for a topic. I will consider that for one of the future Nationals features.
  • Here is an idea for a future article: "What's your reason?" or maybe just "Unfinished business?" Seems to me a lot of people got back into competitive swimming as a result of not quite accomplishing what they had hoped when they were younger. This does not apply to everybody (e.g. I don't think Matt Biondi came to masters because he didn't fulfill his swimming goals, and some are truly doing it for their health). But it seems to me a lot of people may have a story to tell on why they are still competing. Jeff Jeff, I really like this suggestion for a topic. I will consider that for one of the future Nationals features.
Children
No Data