Seeking Interview Subjects (Competitors in Spring Nationals)

I would like to interview several people (competing in Spring Nationals) who have experienced major improvements in their times over the past year or two willing to share what has most contributed to their burst of speed (video analysis, increased yardage, better quality workouts, coaching, diet, etc.). If you would like to participate, please send an email to me at susan@corazondeloro.com I look forward to hearing from you.
Parents
  • People are being shy this year. I've only gotten a couple of emails. Perhaps coaches and teammates could encourage fellow swimmers who are seeing big improvements to get in touch with me? I'm looking for some stories that will really inspire SWIMMER readers. I especially want to interview people who haven't received coverage in recent Nationals features. Please send me a line or two about your story to susan@corazondeloro.com Thank you!
  • People are being shy this year. I've only gotten a couple of emails. Perhaps coaches and teammates could encourage fellow swimmers who are seeing big improvements to get in touch with me? I'm looking for some stories that will really inspire SWIMMER readers. I especially want to interview people who haven't received coverage in recent Nationals features. Please send me a line or two about your story to susan@corazondeloro.com Thank you!
Children
No Data