Socials for Spring Nationals

General Downtown Information: 3:00 Bus pick-up from shuttle hotels and pool. 4:00 - Alamo tour and walk about. 5:30 - River Barge Ride. 6:30-8:30 - Dinner & Explore Downtown on your own. 9:30 - Arrive at hotels/pool. Bus ride is about 20-25 minutes to drop-off/pick-up point. When making dinner reservations, we suggest 6:45.
  • Coach Susan, Thank you for this information. If we choose to drive ourselves we would park and meet at 4:00 pm at the Alamo, correct? You may not remember me but you stayed at the same B & B in Santa Clara last year as I did. Then we were in the same hotel in Montreal for Worlds!!! Looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio.:)
  • Absolutely, I remember you. I have committed myself to hot yoga since then. I remember you swam crazy fast in Montreal. As to the social, if anyone is driving themselves, please take advantage of the parking structures downtown. Walk over to the Alamo by 3:50. The buses will be pulling up directly in front of Alamo Plaza. We have a private presentation for our group at 4:00, so be sure to arrive in time to hook up with us. You need to purchase a social ticket as there are a limited amount of seats on the barges for our guests. No more tickets will be sold online, simply because of the system. We will be selling the last 10 seats during on site registration. Please be sure to make dinner plans ahead of time. This is a very busy time for tourists in San Antonio because of Fiesta. Almost any resturant along the river will be awesome. Great food, Great atmosphere, Great energy.
  • Great News for those who hesitated on purchasing our Saturday Texas BBQ Social. We will now be able to sell tickets at the Registration desk during the meet. Be sure to do that as you arrive at the pool, as we may have to cut off sales before Saturday, in order to report an accurate head count. We already have a great turnout, but the Dance Hall is huge like Texas, so no limit on ticket sales. Although having all 1900 of you there, may make for some interesting conversations while standing cheek to cheek. This event will include a variety of meats, for those who prefer chicken over beef, or wish the option of no sauce. Also included will be lots of side dishes, desserts and cool drinks. There will be a live band, line dance lessons, cash bar, photo booth, and plenty of laughter served up. Tickets are only $30 and include a shuttle ride to & from several hotels and the pool, if needed. Such a deal! We would love for everyone to join us and create lasting memories of San Antonio!
  • 9602 Enjoying the Texas weather and a River cruise after visiting the Alamo in downtown San Antonio.