Socials for Spring Nationals

General Downtown Information: 3:00 Bus pick-up from shuttle hotels and pool. 4:00 - Alamo tour and walk about. 5:30 - River Barge Ride. 6:30-8:30 - Dinner & Explore Downtown on your own. 9:30 - Arrive at hotels/pool. Bus ride is about 20-25 minutes to drop-off/pick-up point. When making dinner reservations, we suggest 6:45.
Parents
  • Absolutely, I remember you. I have committed myself to hot yoga since then. I remember you swam crazy fast in Montreal. As to the social, if anyone is driving themselves, please take advantage of the parking structures downtown. Walk over to the Alamo by 3:50. The buses will be pulling up directly in front of Alamo Plaza. We have a private presentation for our group at 4:00, so be sure to arrive in time to hook up with us. You need to purchase a social ticket as there are a limited amount of seats on the barges for our guests. No more tickets will be sold online, simply because of the system. We will be selling the last 10 seats during on site registration. Please be sure to make dinner plans ahead of time. This is a very busy time for tourists in San Antonio because of Fiesta. Almost any resturant along the river will be awesome. Great food, Great atmosphere, Great energy.
  • Absolutely, I remember you. I have committed myself to hot yoga since then. I remember you swam crazy fast in Montreal. As to the social, if anyone is driving themselves, please take advantage of the parking structures downtown. Walk over to the Alamo by 3:50. The buses will be pulling up directly in front of Alamo Plaza. We have a private presentation for our group at 4:00, so be sure to arrive in time to hook up with us. You need to purchase a social ticket as there are a limited amount of seats on the barges for our guests. No more tickets will be sold online, simply because of the system. We will be selling the last 10 seats during on site registration. Please be sure to make dinner plans ahead of time. This is a very busy time for tourists in San Antonio because of Fiesta. Almost any resturant along the river will be awesome. Great food, Great atmosphere, Great energy.
Children
No Data