Spring Nationals Swim Center Facility

The Swim Center is a beautiful brand new multi-pool swimming complex, with a Myrtha designed pool used during the main competition. There will be warm-up lanes offered both indoors and outdoors, with numerous lanes set aside for 65+ and sprints throughout the day. The current meet format will have Nationals running 2 x 10 lane SCY courses in the 50 meter pool, providing solid walls for both ends of the pool. Adjustable starting wedges are on the diving blocks/platforms, but backstroke ledges will not be in use. The sides of the pool have a zero edge for the water to roll over.
Parents
  • LOL I have often said "I'll give you a dollar more if you print the heats/results in larger type, not 10 pt like a letter" Also , place them a bit further apart so 20 swimmers don't jam in to read 5 pages in a 3 foot space. We are Masters swimmers. Most of us are over 20 something! Thanx for thinking of our safety . Falls in the elderly are dangerous.
  • LOL I have often said "I'll give you a dollar more if you print the heats/results in larger type, not 10 pt like a letter" Also , place them a bit further apart so 20 swimmers don't jam in to read 5 pages in a 3 foot space. We are Masters swimmers. Most of us are over 20 something! Thanx for thinking of our safety . Falls in the elderly are dangerous.
Children
No Data