Spring Nationals shuttle

Since I basically plan on being at the meet or in the hotel I was not planning to rent a car.I paid for the shuttle pass,but I assume I pick that up at the pool.How do I get to the pool to get the pass?
Parents
  • Since I basically plan on being at the meet or in the hotel I was not planning to rent a car.I paid for the shuttle pass,but I assume I pick that up at the pool.How do I get to the pool to get the pass? I believe this is probably true in both halves of California... forums.usms.org/showthread.php Furthermore, if you entered online and bought your shuttle pass with your entry, it's probably a good idea to bring a copy of your entry confirmation to show proof of your shuttle pass purchase to the driver.
  • Since I basically plan on being at the meet or in the hotel I was not planning to rent a car.I paid for the shuttle pass,but I assume I pick that up at the pool.How do I get to the pool to get the pass? I believe this is probably true in both halves of California... forums.usms.org/showthread.php Furthermore, if you entered online and bought your shuttle pass with your entry, it's probably a good idea to bring a copy of your entry confirmation to show proof of your shuttle pass purchase to the driver.
Children
No Data