Rooms for Spring Nationals--King bed only?

Just checked with Hilton and they said they rooms booked under USMS were all king bed rooms--is there any way to change/add double bed rooms to the block? I'm sure many of us are going to be sharing rooms and would like our own bed =)
Parents
  • The neighborhood is not sketchy. I walked .8 mile from Mariani's in the daylight and at dusk and felt quite comfortable through a residential neighborhood. Some hotels do not get listed because they are maybe not large enough to give a special room rate or are unwilling to do so. USMS also has sponsors like Marriott and we like to give them some business. The four hotels that are grouped with the shuttle can accommodate many swimmers and this will be a large meet.
  • The neighborhood is not sketchy. I walked .8 mile from Mariani's in the daylight and at dusk and felt quite comfortable through a residential neighborhood. Some hotels do not get listed because they are maybe not large enough to give a special room rate or are unwilling to do so. USMS also has sponsors like Marriott and we like to give them some business. The four hotels that are grouped with the shuttle can accommodate many swimmers and this will be a large meet.
Children
No Data