Rooms for Spring Nationals--King bed only?

Just checked with Hilton and they said they rooms booked under USMS were all king bed rooms--is there any way to change/add double bed rooms to the block? I'm sure many of us are going to be sharing rooms and would like our own bed =)
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 10 years ago
    Use Hotwire.com. Search for rooms in Santa Clara for the desired dates. Use the subsequent Map option to narrow the results to just Santa Clara. Use the star ratings and amenities to pick what type of hotel you want and compare prices. Pay for the one you choose. You will then find out where you are staying. In my experience, Hotwire has always been the best deal by far. After I buy on Hotwire, I usually look for the best price for the hotel I already booked. Hotwire has always been way less. The risk? You don't know which hotel you booked until after you paid for it. However, using their map, ratings and amenities to guide the decision making, I've never been disappointed.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 10 years ago
    Use Hotwire.com. Search for rooms in Santa Clara for the desired dates. Use the subsequent Map option to narrow the results to just Santa Clara. Use the star ratings and amenities to pick what type of hotel you want and compare prices. Pay for the one you choose. You will then find out where you are staying. In my experience, Hotwire has always been the best deal by far. After I buy on Hotwire, I usually look for the best price for the hotel I already booked. Hotwire has always been way less. The risk? You don't know which hotel you booked until after you paid for it. However, using their map, ratings and amenities to guide the decision making, I've never been disappointed.
Children
No Data