Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
  • "Real-Time results" and Meet Mobile are now available for Summer Nationals. Link for Real-Time results (shows psych sheets or heat sheets until the event is swum, then shows results): www.usms.org/.../ Info on Meet Mobile: The Summer Nationals heat sheet, including instant results and heat/lane assignments will be hosted on the Active Network’s Meet Mobile app for $1.99. Swimmers, coaches, and swim fans onsite and back home can use the free or $1.99 version to view meet results as they unfold, from the convenience of their smartphones. Download Meet Mobile on iTunes or Google Play on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Good luck to all swimmers! Jeff
  • You should be easier to spot; I'll just look for somebody who looks like this: :bighug: . Can I rub your head for good luck? :D Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: No, that's a volleyball. Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: That's a lamppost. Elaine: I'm not buying it. Lamppost: Ow! Elaine: Aha! I knew it! Lamppost: this is worse than the time I disguised myself as a lane rope. I wonder if I can still get my twenty bucks back for this costume.
  • Good luck to all.I am still recovering from hip rebuild ---- AGAIN??????
  • Good luck to all.I am still recovering from hip rebuild ---- AGAIN?????? Uhhhh, Orca, it already happened. Months ago.
  • Agreed - I'm just going thru old posts & trying to catch up. I miss any type of swimming, even the ones that have taken place. I envy you in recovering & making Q times for 6 events, only to have them cancel the 6th for you.
  • Agreed - I'm just going thru old posts & trying to catch up. I miss any type of swimming, even the ones that have taken place. I envy you in recovering & making Q times for 6 events, only to have them cancel the 6th for you. Oh well; I had a blast at 2013 LC Nationals anyway! Fortunately, I qualify to swim the maximum events at 2014 Worlds, because my times are currently too far off to make any NQT's for 2014 Summer Nationals. At the rate I'm going, I will probably have to wait until I age up again to have any chance at making NQT's again! However, the degenerative physical problems I am dealing with might prove that impossible as well. Still, just going to Nats. after Worlds is going to be a blast! :bliss:
  • I hope your health stays with you for a while longer this year. Worlds --- I have never even looked at times. I might just have to just to get an idea of those really fast folks.
  • I hope your health stays with you for a while longer this year. Worlds --- I have never even looked at times. I might just have to just to get an idea of those really fast folks. Thanks, Orca. Sometimes, I feel like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz... Qualifying times for Worlds are much easier than USMS qualifying times. finamasters2014.org/.../Time-standards-Montreal-2014.pdf :agree: