Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • You should be easier to spot; I'll just look for somebody who looks like this: :bighug: . Can I rub your head for good luck? :D Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: No, that's a volleyball. Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: That's a lamppost. Elaine: I'm not buying it. Lamppost: Ow! Elaine: Aha! I knew it! Lamppost: this is worse than the time I disguised myself as a lane rope. I wonder if I can still get my twenty bucks back for this costume.
  • You should be easier to spot; I'll just look for somebody who looks like this: :bighug: . Can I rub your head for good luck? :D Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: No, that's a volleyball. Elaine: Is that him? Mr. Elaine: That's a lamppost. Elaine: I'm not buying it. Lamppost: Ow! Elaine: Aha! I knew it! Lamppost: this is worse than the time I disguised myself as a lane rope. I wonder if I can still get my twenty bucks back for this costume.
Children
No Data