Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • Agreed - I'm just going thru old posts & trying to catch up. I miss any type of swimming, even the ones that have taken place. I envy you in recovering & making Q times for 6 events, only to have them cancel the 6th for you. Oh well; I had a blast at 2013 LC Nationals anyway! Fortunately, I qualify to swim the maximum events at 2014 Worlds, because my times are currently too far off to make any NQT's for 2014 Summer Nationals. At the rate I'm going, I will probably have to wait until I age up again to have any chance at making NQT's again! However, the degenerative physical problems I am dealing with might prove that impossible as well. Still, just going to Nats. after Worlds is going to be a blast! :bliss:
  • Agreed - I'm just going thru old posts & trying to catch up. I miss any type of swimming, even the ones that have taken place. I envy you in recovering & making Q times for 6 events, only to have them cancel the 6th for you. Oh well; I had a blast at 2013 LC Nationals anyway! Fortunately, I qualify to swim the maximum events at 2014 Worlds, because my times are currently too far off to make any NQT's for 2014 Summer Nationals. At the rate I'm going, I will probably have to wait until I age up again to have any chance at making NQT's again! However, the degenerative physical problems I am dealing with might prove that impossible as well. Still, just going to Nats. after Worlds is going to be a blast! :bliss:
Children
No Data