man from atlantis at natl's?

Former Member
Former Member
how many remember the old tv show "man from atlantis" ? there was a rumor that masters speedster TOM REUDY, was the guy who actually did the swimming for the star of the show. hey TOM, any truth to the rumor?
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 15 years ago
    Okay, Tom Reudy, I just saw a Biography on Patrick Duffy and googled Man From Atlantis. Are you the Tom Reudy that grew up in Millbrae? If so, I grew up two blocks from you, graduated from Cap, and swam for Ron Vella and Charlie Sava. Mark Sanchez taught me how to do the Butterfly when I was six. My two brothers and I still call the dive that we do, "The Reudy." If this is you, I just wanted to say hello and ask how Ray is. I heard it through the grapevine that he was dangerously ill lately. He remains in my prayers. - Just curious - I hope I didn't bother you.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 15 years ago
    Okay, Tom Reudy, I just saw a Biography on Patrick Duffy and googled Man From Atlantis. Are you the Tom Reudy that grew up in Millbrae? If so, I grew up two blocks from you, graduated from Cap, and swam for Ron Vella and Charlie Sava. Mark Sanchez taught me how to do the Butterfly when I was six. My two brothers and I still call the dive that we do, "The Reudy." If this is you, I just wanted to say hello and ask how Ray is. I heard it through the grapevine that he was dangerously ill lately. He remains in my prayers. - Just curious - I hope I didn't bother you.
Children
No Data