man from atlantis at natl's?

Former Member
Former Member
how many remember the old tv show "man from atlantis" ? there was a rumor that masters speedster TOM REUDY, was the guy who actually did the swimming for the star of the show. hey TOM, any truth to the rumor?
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 16 years ago
    wow.. i wasn't expecting that. how in the heck did you find that out? i'm amazed how many people still remember the show. well to answer your question, yes i was patrick duffy's stunt double on the show. which basically meant i did most of the swimming for him. i think i was a mere 22 yrs. old. it was a great experience. but it turned out to be a lot more difficult than i thought. we did a lot of the shooting in catalina. which of course sounds pretty nice. however it was winter and the temp. in the water was 57 degrees!! and i hate cold water. anyway i got thru it. and of course the money i made warmed me up considerably. thanks for bringing back the memory.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 16 years ago
    wow.. i wasn't expecting that. how in the heck did you find that out? i'm amazed how many people still remember the show. well to answer your question, yes i was patrick duffy's stunt double on the show. which basically meant i did most of the swimming for him. i think i was a mere 22 yrs. old. it was a great experience. but it turned out to be a lot more difficult than i thought. we did a lot of the shooting in catalina. which of course sounds pretty nice. however it was winter and the temp. in the water was 57 degrees!! and i hate cold water. anyway i got thru it. and of course the money i made warmed me up considerably. thanks for bringing back the memory.
Children
No Data