Race in the Sun - Ron Johnson-AZ SCM Champs - Nov 18th/19th

I'm a little biased, but the Ron Johnson Invite / Arizona State SCM Champs is one of my all-time favorite events. This year's edition is November 18th and 19th at the very fast ASU Mona Plummer Aquatic Center. Come out out to Tempe to race in the sun - www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm.
Parents
  • i would love to go to this race, but the order of events for me is just horrible. back to back races? or swim rest 1 event swim? nopeWell, every order of events doesn't work for everyone. I had another person tell me it was the best two day order of events they've seen in a long time. and it's not always sunny...i've seen pics of people in parkas because its freezing cold n rain.No, that's just because when the temperature dips below 95, we Arizonans break out the winter gear ;) (But, full disclosure, yes, it can rain)
  • i would love to go to this race, but the order of events for me is just horrible. back to back races? or swim rest 1 event swim? nopeWell, every order of events doesn't work for everyone. I had another person tell me it was the best two day order of events they've seen in a long time. and it's not always sunny...i've seen pics of people in parkas because its freezing cold n rain.No, that's just because when the temperature dips below 95, we Arizonans break out the winter gear ;) (But, full disclosure, yes, it can rain)
Children
No Data