Nationals and Coronavirus.

Austin just canceled SXSW. Is it safe to think Nationals will go on as planned. Is it safe to do so. I really want to go to Nationals, but I am 71 and concerned.
Parents
  • SXSW participants are overwhelming hygienically challenged and USMS participants are, at the very least, forced to be clean.In Dr. Dickson (and chlorine), I trust! :applaud: Also, watching/reading SwimSwam, I see all the college conference championships continuing to go, no talk of NCAAs being cancelled. Maybe we can do what they're talking about with the NCAA basketball tournament ... no fans allowed! But, since there are never any fans for a Masters meet anyhow, the show must go on.
  • SXSW participants are overwhelming hygienically challenged and USMS participants are, at the very least, forced to be clean.In Dr. Dickson (and chlorine), I trust! :applaud: Also, watching/reading SwimSwam, I see all the college conference championships continuing to go, no talk of NCAAs being cancelled. Maybe we can do what they're talking about with the NCAA basketball tournament ... no fans allowed! But, since there are never any fans for a Masters meet anyhow, the show must go on.
Children
No Data