Big Shoulders swim in Chicago

Many on our team - Elgin Blue Wave - are in this race. Hope for good weather and mild water temps for all!
Parents
  • Off topic: Kirk, it was nice to finally meet and swim with you at the Gil Young Meet. Fun watching you and Scot race! Are you going to be at the PNA Zones SCM Champs in November? I'm planning on being there and I think Scot will be too. That's the plan! Nice to meet you, too. I don't think I put it together who you were until I got back home after Gil Young. :) And, yes, it is expensive to stay in Chicago. I'm very lucky I've got a friend there who I stay with every year. Hotel rates are steep.
  • Off topic: Kirk, it was nice to finally meet and swim with you at the Gil Young Meet. Fun watching you and Scot race! Are you going to be at the PNA Zones SCM Champs in November? I'm planning on being there and I think Scot will be too. That's the plan! Nice to meet you, too. I don't think I put it together who you were until I got back home after Gil Young. :) And, yes, it is expensive to stay in Chicago. I'm very lucky I've got a friend there who I stay with every year. Hotel rates are steep.
Children
No Data