A USMS staff member is required to make changes outside of the registration/renewal period. Please answer the following questions and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your permanent USMS ID number:
- What is the full name of the Club:
- What is the club abbreviation:
- What is the full name of the workout group (if applicable):
- Have you competed in any swim events in the past 60 days?
- Per the USMS Rule Book (3.5), if you have completed in an event. You will not be eligible for a transfer until waiting 60 days from the date of last competition.
- If unsure of your swimmer ID. You can find it in the “Membership Information” tab via your MyUSMS.
- Please do not list the location of the club/pool vs the name of the club.
- If you need help finding the name of the club, you can search for it on Club Finder via your zip code.
Pacific LMSC members, or anyone trying to transfer to a Pacific Club/Workout Group:
You will need to fill out a club transfer form (PDF link below), and email the Pacific LMSC Membership Coordinator, Chris Ottati at email@example.com