Calvin S Workouts

I suppose this is the format we have to use for now.  Still dealing with shoulder issues, but tired of waiting so working on getting back into swimming shape.

Parents
  • moved all my workouts to be twitter (easier to snap a photo of my log book and post).  Not looking for likes, follows, whatever...but anyone still interested in what I am doing training wise can find it there. Calvin S @OJee_Showtime

• Hi, Calvin, Do you know if there is a way to see them for folks not on Twitter? Thanks!

• Sorry just now seeing this.  Unfortunately, not at this moment.  I used to just post them in the member blog section on the old forums.  The formatting was pretty good.  Here, it just shows up as one block of text.  Easier for me to record my workouts in my log book and then snap a photo and post.  I do not think you actually have to join twitter to see things on twitter?  My posts are public.

• Sorry just now seeing this.  Unfortunately, not at this moment.  I used to just post them in the member blog section on the old forums.  The formatting was pretty good.  Here, it just shows up as one block of text.  Easier for me to record my workouts in my log book and then snap a photo and post.  I do not think you actually have to join twitter to see things on twitter?  My posts are public.

Children
No Data