Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, can anyone help me by work out to lose weight " specially the belly fat " , given that am a moderate swimmer , I swim 1700 meters a day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 3 years ago
    I know this thread is a wee bit old but here's my story about weight loss with swimming (or any other activity you cherish). It's all about your diet. You cannot eat like you did in your 20s, or 30s, or early 40s. I follow the keto way of eating after receiving an ultrasound of my abdomen 4 weeks ago complaining of stomach pain. They found FATTY LIVER. This is due to my diet and as a wild and silly minded late 40's guy I ate whatever met my fancy and quickly got to 231 at 6'4". That's no bueno for me and I somehow, over the years, thought that it was normal for me to be 220lbs, once again, no bueno. That is what most likely led to the fat accumulation around my liver and my voracious appetite for craft beer. So for one month now I've been a) sober and b) eating keto (look up Dr Eric Berg and Jason Fung on YouTube) for 1 month. This morning I weighed 217.4 so that's a good healthy loss over a month. Started back in the pool doing nothing over 2000y and every other day I'm in the weight room. Because of the keto diet my insulin swings are very very minor which translates to minimal to zero food cravings and I am intermittently fasting as a result everyday for 18-20 hours before my first meal. I'm usually hungry after I swim so instead of busting my fast I drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with sparkling water and a squeeze of lemon. It does the trick to tie me over til 1 or 2pm. This is how I'm going to burn the fat off my liver and subsequently, my body. If you have any questions, fire away.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 3 years ago
    I know this thread is a wee bit old but here's my story about weight loss with swimming (or any other activity you cherish). It's all about your diet. You cannot eat like you did in your 20s, or 30s, or early 40s. I follow the keto way of eating after receiving an ultrasound of my abdomen 4 weeks ago complaining of stomach pain. They found FATTY LIVER. This is due to my diet and as a wild and silly minded late 40's guy I ate whatever met my fancy and quickly got to 231 at 6'4". That's no bueno for me and I somehow, over the years, thought that it was normal for me to be 220lbs, once again, no bueno. That is what most likely led to the fat accumulation around my liver and my voracious appetite for craft beer. So for one month now I've been a) sober and b) eating keto (look up Dr Eric Berg and Jason Fung on YouTube) for 1 month. This morning I weighed 217.4 so that's a good healthy loss over a month. Started back in the pool doing nothing over 2000y and every other day I'm in the weight room. Because of the keto diet my insulin swings are very very minor which translates to minimal to zero food cravings and I am intermittently fasting as a result everyday for 18-20 hours before my first meal. I'm usually hungry after I swim so instead of busting my fast I drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with sparkling water and a squeeze of lemon. It does the trick to tie me over til 1 or 2pm. This is how I'm going to burn the fat off my liver and subsequently, my body. If you have any questions, fire away.
Children
No Data