Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, can anyone help me by work out to lose weight " specially the belly fat " , given that am a moderate swimmer , I swim 1700 meters a day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    +1 on the diet. I've been out of swimming for over 20 years and decided to Keto in June of this year. With just a deit change, no working out, I was able to drop 30 lbs in a month, then 10 more next month. Not that Keto is the be all end all diet but cutting out all sugar and as much carb as possible worked for me. The boost in motivation and mental clarity, as well as physical appearance got me back in the pool. I now have moved into a "clean" Keto since swimming adding more carb and less of the healthy fats, still saying under 20g of carb per day, but a lot more veggies and some fruit. I'm sold on fat burning.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    +1 on the diet. I've been out of swimming for over 20 years and decided to Keto in June of this year. With just a deit change, no working out, I was able to drop 30 lbs in a month, then 10 more next month. Not that Keto is the be all end all diet but cutting out all sugar and as much carb as possible worked for me. The boost in motivation and mental clarity, as well as physical appearance got me back in the pool. I now have moved into a "clean" Keto since swimming adding more carb and less of the healthy fats, still saying under 20g of carb per day, but a lot more veggies and some fruit. I'm sold on fat burning.
Children
No Data