Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, can anyone help me by work out to lose weight " specially the belly fat " , given that am a moderate swimmer , I swim 1700 meters a day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Crunches do see to work best. The best way to lose weight is to change your diet. If you are swimming 1700 meters per day, you have the exercise variable in the equation solved! Try tracking your diet for a few days. Writing down that I ate an entire package of Oreo cookies has a way of changing my bad food choices! Think about which healthy food choices you can make that you will actually follow through with. I hope this helps! Craig Goodwin USMS Level 2 Swim Coach Both suggestions are looks valid for me. Crunches is a good idea and diet plays a vital role too in weight loss programs. Let me try ..Thank you members
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Crunches do see to work best. The best way to lose weight is to change your diet. If you are swimming 1700 meters per day, you have the exercise variable in the equation solved! Try tracking your diet for a few days. Writing down that I ate an entire package of Oreo cookies has a way of changing my bad food choices! Think about which healthy food choices you can make that you will actually follow through with. I hope this helps! Craig Goodwin USMS Level 2 Swim Coach Both suggestions are looks valid for me. Crunches is a good idea and diet plays a vital role too in weight loss programs. Let me try ..Thank you members
Children
No Data