Easier Access to Discussion Forums

Former Member
Former Member
Is there an easier way to access the discussion forums on the USMS site? It seems like I always get confused about where to go for the forums, and I have to search around by clicking on a bunch of different links before I can find it. As of now, I go through the Training link --> Workouts link--> and then there is a small link at the top of the page that says Discussion Forum. This may be hard for anyone new to the website trying to navigate around. I wish this was posted on the main page for easier access, or maybe I'm just not seeing an easier way to get to the page... Does anyone else have this issue? Maybe, maybe not?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    amj119, There is a link to the Discussion Forums on the usms.org home page. Go to www.usms.org and look in the very upper right corner. Click on the word "Forums." Anna Lea Matysek USMS Membership Director
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    amj119, There is a link to the Discussion Forums on the usms.org home page. Go to www.usms.org and look in the very upper right corner. Click on the word "Forums." Anna Lea Matysek USMS Membership Director
Children
No Data