Shiela Taromina's Swim Speed Workouts

I recently purchased Shiela Taromina's Swim Speed Secrets and was wondering if anyone else was attempting to complete her 16 week training program? If so, I would love to chat about your experiences. To start with I was wondering how to propel yourself forward doing the doggie paddle drill? Also, who does a set that includes 100 fly repeats for a warm-up? Maybe butterfliers? If so, I am impressed. Everyone at my Y wants to know if this program will work for me before they try it, so if anyone else is trying it - let me know! I need some support.
Parents
  • I met Shiela at the Sarasota YMCA last week. I told her that I was doing her workouts and she gave me some additional drills based on some of the problems I told her I was having. She even watched me swim underwater to give me some technique tips. If you ever run into to her, she is friendly and approachable. She is interested in re-locating somewhere warm, so if your team needs a new coach I would try to snag her.
  • I met Shiela at the Sarasota YMCA last week. I told her that I was doing her workouts and she gave me some additional drills based on some of the problems I told her I was having. She even watched me swim underwater to give me some technique tips. If you ever run into to her, she is friendly and approachable. She is interested in re-locating somewhere warm, so if your team needs a new coach I would try to snag her.
Children
No Data