Shiela Taromina's Swim Speed Workouts

I recently purchased Shiela Taromina's Swim Speed Secrets and was wondering if anyone else was attempting to complete her 16 week training program? If so, I would love to chat about your experiences. To start with I was wondering how to propel yourself forward doing the doggie paddle drill? Also, who does a set that includes 100 fly repeats for a warm-up? Maybe butterfliers? If so, I am impressed. Everyone at my Y wants to know if this program will work for me before they try it, so if anyone else is trying it - let me know! I need some support.
Parents
  • Perhaps we just don't post them? Also, some of our workouts were in concert with what she was recommending, anyway :) I am not sure what "our workouts" is referring to, but if you would be so kind as to tell me which forum they are found, I would love to try them. I also understand that most people swim with a workout group so they are required to do the workout that the coach gives. Unfortunately, I don't get much from my local workout groups so I swim on my own.
  • Perhaps we just don't post them? Also, some of our workouts were in concert with what she was recommending, anyway :) I am not sure what "our workouts" is referring to, but if you would be so kind as to tell me which forum they are found, I would love to try them. I also understand that most people swim with a workout group so they are required to do the workout that the coach gives. Unfortunately, I don't get much from my local workout groups so I swim on my own.
Children
No Data