Spooky Halloween Workout Suggestions

Hey All, I have been thinking of a few fun Halloween Workouts for Friday. One could be Draw a Card: Hearts: Kick 25s Diamonds: Pull 50s Clubs: Stroke 50s Spades: Free 100s Another suggestions would be a catch-up relay: Two teams - one starts on one end and the other starts on other end. Winner is the team that catchs and out touchs the other team. Events could be drawn from a hat. Any other ideas?
Parents
  • Well, I went with Choose your Fate with a Deck of cards. Demon Diamonds = 25 Kick Bloody Hearts = 50 Pull Murdering Clubs = 75 Stroke/IM (no Free) Sharpen Spades = 100 Free With 10 sec rest For Jacks = 12 Queens = 15 Kings = 20 Ace = 1 With 15 mins left in practice, we did the Catch Relay with two (7 person) teams. I also provided OJ and donut holes for the end of practice. Everyone really enjoyed the change up in workout and they had someone else to blame for the set.
  • Well, I went with Choose your Fate with a Deck of cards. Demon Diamonds = 25 Kick Bloody Hearts = 50 Pull Murdering Clubs = 75 Stroke/IM (no Free) Sharpen Spades = 100 Free With 10 sec rest For Jacks = 12 Queens = 15 Kings = 20 Ace = 1 With 15 mins left in practice, we did the Catch Relay with two (7 person) teams. I also provided OJ and donut holes for the end of practice. Everyone really enjoyed the change up in workout and they had someone else to blame for the set.
Children
No Data