Swim happy

Former Member
Former Member
So we have a "swim rant" thread, but I wanted to post my "swim happy" moment today, probably brought on by being out of the water for over a week. Pool reopened after maintenance + clear, fresh perfect temp water + 6 lap lanes between 4 lap swimmers = 4200yd :bliss:
Parents
  • But, since this is the "Swim Happy" thread, I'm going to close on a happier note. I'm going to be swimming with a Masters club starting on November 1, so no more solo pool days for me. :bliss: Enjoy!!! :applaud: Again, I'm green with envy, because the closest Masters club is 50 minutes away- and they swim too late during the evenings. Ok, enough of being envious... My "Swim Happy" is getting to swim for two weeks in a postage stamp-sized pool, again! I would normally be :bitching: about that, but I get to "work" on another cruise, so I'll take it! Besides, it's my favorite ship and has a nice indoor pool (even if it is small...). So, between the ship's gym and doing a lot of drills, I'll be a happy camper. :D
  • But, since this is the "Swim Happy" thread, I'm going to close on a happier note. I'm going to be swimming with a Masters club starting on November 1, so no more solo pool days for me. :bliss: Enjoy!!! :applaud: Again, I'm green with envy, because the closest Masters club is 50 minutes away- and they swim too late during the evenings. Ok, enough of being envious... My "Swim Happy" is getting to swim for two weeks in a postage stamp-sized pool, again! I would normally be :bitching: about that, but I get to "work" on another cruise, so I'll take it! Besides, it's my favorite ship and has a nice indoor pool (even if it is small...). So, between the ship's gym and doing a lot of drills, I'll be a happy camper. :D
Children
No Data