Swim happy

Former Member
Former Member
So we have a "swim rant" thread, but I wanted to post my "swim happy" moment today, probably brought on by being out of the water for over a week. Pool reopened after maintenance + clear, fresh perfect temp water + 6 lap lanes between 4 lap swimmers = 4200yd :bliss:
Parents
  • ..... Her: "Well, ok, but you'll be the only one in there." Me: "Um... ok..." And for a while, I was the only one in the pool, which is normally around 85 degrees but was probably about 75 this morning. ... Awesome that you got a cool, placid pool... but one question... Does your facility allow only one person in the pool area? We are not supposed to swim alone at our facility (although many do) and it seems odd that with all the litigation about lightening storms they would leave themselves so open to a drowning accident.
  • ..... Her: "Well, ok, but you'll be the only one in there." Me: "Um... ok..." And for a while, I was the only one in the pool, which is normally around 85 degrees but was probably about 75 this morning. ... Awesome that you got a cool, placid pool... but one question... Does your facility allow only one person in the pool area? We are not supposed to swim alone at our facility (although many do) and it seems odd that with all the litigation about lightening storms they would leave themselves so open to a drowning accident.
Children
No Data