Swim happy

Former Member
Former Member
So we have a "swim rant" thread, but I wanted to post my "swim happy" moment today, probably brought on by being out of the water for over a week. Pool reopened after maintenance + clear, fresh perfect temp water + 6 lap lanes between 4 lap swimmers = 4200yd :bliss:
Parents
  • And for a while, I was the only one in the pool, which is normally around 85 degrees but was probably about 75 this morning. I was able to swim fast without overheating. There was not a noodler in sight. I had my own lane for my whole workout. :bliss:After that it was back to :badday: for the bike ride to work. I am green with envy! Cool water AND no noodlers? In my dreams! But, your a cool guy, That Guy, so I'm happy for you. :applaud: We had bad weather in our area (south of Atlanta), too, and I had to bail on my swim, due to horrible lightening. Our indoor pool has a metal roof and a lot of metal everywhere else, so I decided to get changed and hit the gym, instead...
  • And for a while, I was the only one in the pool, which is normally around 85 degrees but was probably about 75 this morning. I was able to swim fast without overheating. There was not a noodler in sight. I had my own lane for my whole workout. :bliss:After that it was back to :badday: for the bike ride to work. I am green with envy! Cool water AND no noodlers? In my dreams! But, your a cool guy, That Guy, so I'm happy for you. :applaud: We had bad weather in our area (south of Atlanta), too, and I had to bail on my swim, due to horrible lightening. Our indoor pool has a metal roof and a lot of metal everywhere else, so I decided to get changed and hit the gym, instead...
Children
No Data