So long and thanks for all the fish*

I joined the forums in November of 2006. This community has been a vital part of my swimming life for almost 15 years, and a huge part of my "life life." I've created friendships online here that turned into friendships IRL and, now with this whole pandemic, migrated back to virtual. I hope the new community site gets some serious marketing muscle behind it from USMS ... and that all the active forumites (*and even the lurkers*) move on over and help re-create what was once the world's most vibrant and truly only digital community for masters swimmers. * Any Douglas Adams fans out there?
  • I'll be there and look forward to seeing you two and all of the other Forumites who have helped make my 11 years in USMS such a great experience! Thanks!!
  • To PWB - 42. April 3 2018 I was in the waiting room as my wife had her hip replaced. I opened my computer to go to the forum to be among friends as I waited. With no warning it was unavailable. Today my wife had ankle surgery. The forum is not as robust, but at least it was here and there is warning and they asked for input about the changes. I hope that is a good sign.
  • To PWB - 42. :D April 3 2018 I was in the waiting room as my wife had her hip replaced. I opened my computer to go to the forum to be among friends as I waited. With no warning it was unavailable. Today my wife had ankle surgery. The forum is not as robust, but at least it was here and there is warning and they asked for input about the changes. I hope that is a good sign.I think it is a good sign. I think we'll get this digital community back, and we should encourage people to come back. And, fingers crossed, we'll get to compete with each other, talk to each other, drink and dine with each other later this year - Greensboro? Ohio? Signing out of USMS Forums 1.0 ... anxiously awaiting what 2.0 will bring! Patrick Brundage - always find me here: https://www.1001pools.com/