Should USMS be called USMS?

Howdy, Just for kicks and grins, should USMS be United States Masters Swimming. After all, very few of us are "Masters." Synchro has "grand masters" for those adult members who were nationally ranked when they were younger. I like the idea of having a category that separates the elite from the rest of us lap swimmers. But, aside from that, what else could we call ourselves? a) United States Senior Swimming b) United States Adult Senior Swimming c) Adult Senior Swimming Any other ideas?? PW
Parents
  • .... If I recall, there's a couple of groups I've perused whose pages make it clear that they tend to attract a faster group, and they may not be the best for beginners. Just like other adult rec sports - some pick-ups and leagues are better suited to the novice or the casual weekender, and some are more geared for the ex-olympians/pros/whatever. .... So Badger... Have you found somewhere, yet?
  • .... If I recall, there's a couple of groups I've perused whose pages make it clear that they tend to attract a faster group, and they may not be the best for beginners. Just like other adult rec sports - some pick-ups and leagues are better suited to the novice or the casual weekender, and some are more geared for the ex-olympians/pros/whatever. .... So Badger... Have you found somewhere, yet?
Children
No Data