Summer Nationals Cancelled

Just saw Nats are cancelled. I expected it, it's probably for the best, but I still feel gut punched.
  • It probably is for the best, especially since most pools are still closed...
  • Just saw Nats are cancelled. I expected it, it's probably for the best, but I still feel gut punched.Me, too. As I grew up in Richmond, this one was going to be special for me. I would have entered and swum even if I had done zero swimming since March ... On the positive side, I'll have just turned 55 in 2022, so it will be fun to race when I'm a 'young guy' again in my age category. I just need pools to open by around January of 2022 so that I can get in shape by August 2022
  • Just saw Nats are cancelled. I expected it, it's probably for the best, but I still feel gut punched. :bighug: I'm so sorry, King Frog. I know how much you were looking forward to getting your frog legs back to kickin'!
  • I'm ok with 2020 being cancelled with all the dangers now . BUT -- 2021 is the year I age up into a new bracket and am hoping to be able to do S C Nats next year!