US Masters and College Club Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
Is a swimmer allowed to swim for both a masters program and a College Club Swimming team at the same time? Can they attend meets for both programs? Doe either of these have any affect on NCAA eligibility? Thank you
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Originally Posted by Celestial Good luck to you! I remember when my son was around your age - just the beginning of when they started to cut the mens programs! It is really hard to write me an essay and get on a team. If you are open to transferring so you can swim, you might consider Tampa University (Tampa, FL) - Coach Brennan is awesome, and allows walk ons A LOT. Do college club swimming students also need to pay USMS fees to compete in USMS meets? My son is considering The University of Tampa Swim Team now, but I'm not sure about the details and I can't help him decide. Could you please guide me on the University of Tampa Men's Swimming program and their athletic scholarships? How can I contact Coach Brennan? Thanks.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Originally Posted by Celestial Good luck to you! I remember when my son was around your age - just the beginning of when they started to cut the mens programs! It is really hard to write me an essay and get on a team. If you are open to transferring so you can swim, you might consider Tampa University (Tampa, FL) - Coach Brennan is awesome, and allows walk ons A LOT. Do college club swimming students also need to pay USMS fees to compete in USMS meets? My son is considering The University of Tampa Swim Team now, but I'm not sure about the details and I can't help him decide. Could you please guide me on the University of Tampa Men's Swimming program and their athletic scholarships? How can I contact Coach Brennan? Thanks.
Children
No Data