Learning to swim while pregnant

Hello, I was only a month in of learning to swim as an adult when I learned I was pregnant.  I really don't want to stop with my lessons because it was my hope that I'll finally learn to swim this year. However,  I worry about continuing as im not great at breathing freestyle  (meaning right now i can not make it the length of the pool swimming freestyle without stopping if i do not have on fins). I'm better at backstroke but i am usually out of breathe after swimming one length.  

Parents
  •  First off, Congratulations!
    I
    f you are worried about the physical strain on your body, please consult your doctor and talk to your learn-to-swim instructor.
    Antidotally, we have seen numerous women learn to swim or improve their swimming while pregnant and they really enjoyed the weightlessness in the water as opposed to the bouncing of running or other exercise. Congratulations! 

•  First off, Congratulations!
    I
    f you are worried about the physical strain on your body, please consult your doctor and talk to your learn-to-swim instructor.
    Antidotally, we have seen numerous women learn to swim or improve their swimming while pregnant and they really enjoyed the weightlessness in the water as opposed to the bouncing of running or other exercise. Congratulations! 

Children
No Data