After prolonged layoff, re-swimming--discussion on common issues with gaining form

I restarted a couple of months ago after several months and minimal swimming.  My times are off, but besides overall fitness and 'feel for the water' I wondered what others thought were issues they had to work on to resuming swimming and re-gaining form?  This would hopefully help us focus on parts that would quickly help us re-gain form.  Focus for me is free (limited pool time), I feel like my fitness is back as well as being pre-pandemic weight, but my times are still off 3-4 secs/100.  Thanks

Parents
  • In the pool again since Feb 1. Feel for the water came back pretty quickly, but it is only in the past 2 weeks that I have felt confident in doing any race pace stuff and my rest intervals are longer than they were. 45 minute max pool time is limiting my top end endurance

• In the pool again since Feb 1. Feel for the water came back pretty quickly, but it is only in the past 2 weeks that I have felt confident in doing any race pace stuff and my rest intervals are longer than they were. 45 minute max pool time is limiting my top end endurance

Children
No Data