Alright, who is using the Magic5 goggles?

Wondering how many people here have tried those. I contributed to their kickstart campaign. Was going to get some for my daughters, but they never would actually do the face scan, so I lost that investment. Eventually decided to get some for myself. Initially loved them. Bought two pair, a clear (well, blue) one, and a lightly tinted one. Got a 3rd dark pair for outdoor swimming in the middle of the day. That pair never worked as well. At any rate, at this point, none of them work particularly well. They leak, and they make my eye sockets sore. All of them. I kind of joke to myself that they were indeed magic, for about 5 weeks. So I'm back to vanquishers. Wondering if anyone else had similar or better or worse experiences.
Parents
  • I got mine a few days ago. They leak occasionally and aren’t a great  fit. So I’ll have to send back for a rescan. It’s kind of disappointing that I have to go thru the extra troubles. My teammates speak very highly of the product but it’s too bad that I had a bad experience with them. 

• I got mine a few days ago. They leak occasionally and aren’t a great  fit. So I’ll have to send back for a rescan. It’s kind of disappointing that I have to go thru the extra troubles. My teammates speak very highly of the product but it’s too bad that I had a bad experience with them. 

Children
No Data