Strokes

So I took some underwater video last weekend, got some snippets of all the strokes. Definitely a lot I see to work on - my catch in all the strokes is pretty weak, dolphin kick on the breaststroke pullout is driving me too deep probably and my recovery in the *** is probably to dive-y. Anybody else see anything constructive? https://youtu.be/s28Bdcowudc
Parents
  • The standard drill is breaststroke kick on your back as you can see if the knees break the surface. Another good one is, hold on to the gutter facing the wall and staying vertical and do BR kick, if you raise your knees they bump the wall. A drill I do, because it is easy and you can do it almost anywhere is lie prone on the floor and do BR kick. A good drill to get the hip movement is to do BR kick with your arms at your sides, then you have to get good hip movement to breathe.
  • The standard drill is breaststroke kick on your back as you can see if the knees break the surface. Another good one is, hold on to the gutter facing the wall and staying vertical and do BR kick, if you raise your knees they bump the wall. A drill I do, because it is easy and you can do it almost anywhere is lie prone on the floor and do BR kick. A good drill to get the hip movement is to do BR kick with your arms at your sides, then you have to get good hip movement to breathe.
Children
No Data