Strokes

So I took some underwater video last weekend, got some snippets of all the strokes. Definitely a lot I see to work on - my catch in all the strokes is pretty weak, dolphin kick on the breaststroke pullout is driving me too deep probably and my recovery in the *** is probably to dive-y. Anybody else see anything constructive? https://youtu.be/s28Bdcowudc
Parents
  • For that matter, now that you have the side view of all of your strokes, try doing a repeat of the recording session from a straight on view. When I have my husband shoot video of my strokes, I have him do topside side view and front view, and underwater side view and front view. That's a good idea. I know that occasionally I go lopsided, especially on backstroke, and a straight on underwater angle would be more educational as to why. Might try a couple other angles Sunday - usual morning practice is at 5am, and I don't think it would be bright enough to video underwater until the very end. Sunday is at 7 which is much better.
  • For that matter, now that you have the side view of all of your strokes, try doing a repeat of the recording session from a straight on view. When I have my husband shoot video of my strokes, I have him do topside side view and front view, and underwater side view and front view. That's a good idea. I know that occasionally I go lopsided, especially on backstroke, and a straight on underwater angle would be more educational as to why. Might try a couple other angles Sunday - usual morning practice is at 5am, and I don't think it would be bright enough to video underwater until the very end. Sunday is at 7 which is much better.
Children
No Data