Strokes

So I took some underwater video last weekend, got some snippets of all the strokes. Definitely a lot I see to work on - my catch in all the strokes is pretty weak, dolphin kick on the breaststroke pullout is driving me too deep probably and my recovery in the *** is probably to dive-y. Anybody else see anything constructive? https://youtu.be/s28Bdcowudc
Parents
  • If you're doing that on your breaststroke...I don't see it. On the pullout, not the stroke itself. Regarding your backstroke. Kick looks a bit low to me...body not level in the water. Hard to tell...maybe your head isn't as far back as it should be. I did notice I ride pretty low in the water on my backstroke. I think I have a lot more mass in my legs than I did when I was a 200 backstroker. Really trying to work in some longer kick sets to build up endurance there.
  • If you're doing that on your breaststroke...I don't see it. On the pullout, not the stroke itself. Regarding your backstroke. Kick looks a bit low to me...body not level in the water. Hard to tell...maybe your head isn't as far back as it should be. I did notice I ride pretty low in the water on my backstroke. I think I have a lot more mass in my legs than I did when I was a 200 backstroker. Really trying to work in some longer kick sets to build up endurance there.
Children
No Data